Really Embarrassed to Post This!



I am really very embarrassed to post this, but I know it is going to be a must see to believe kind of thing. We are going to FINALLY be redoing our front yard!!! (thank god!) My dad came over today and helped me cut some branches off the trees and draw out where our pond and waterfall are going to go. Thank you much dad! (these pictures were taken before my father came to help) So here are some before pictures...and sadly I have done a lot such as cut the pampas grass down so it will be easy to remove tomorrow. COMPLETELY removed a huge plant that was 12'x8' and completely ugly. It was next to the pampas grass. Tomorrow we are borrowing my fathers tractor and removing all of the junipers and moving the rocks over to a pile so it will be easy to build my soon to be beautiful pond! ( I am my fathers daughter!!!!)I also painted the white railing black today! It looks great and brand new!

0 comments:

Post a Comment