My Favorite Piece of Artwork!!!


On Thursday night I came home totally beat and exhausted! Lately my least favorite thing to do is walk to the mailbox to retrieve a plethora of bills (you all know how that is!). As I am walking back from the mailbox shuffling through the mail to my surprise there where no bills and a letter from my nephew Owen :) ! As I open it there is a note on the back that says " One of Owen's one of kind pieces of artwork!" I open the artwork and could not wipe the smile off my face! It was perfect! I walked into the kitchen and hung it on the fridge. As I looked at it my smile got bigger and bigger and knew that the fridge just did not give this any justice! I knew I had to frame it and hang it on my bedroom wall! Now when I wake up and get ready for work as I walk out my bedroom I get to see one of my most prized possessions , artwork my 3 year old nephew, made just for me. What a great way to start out the day! It is also a great reminder of how blessed I am to have such an amazing family who I love and cherish more than anything in this world! All I can say is thank you Owen for making your Auntie's day!!! I love you!!!


0 comments:

Post a Comment