Congrats Shianne on your two kittens!





Shianne had a very long sleepless night last night and so did my mom and I. She had her first kitten at 2:30pm and her second and 10:30pm. Well when people tell you they like to give birth and take care of there kittens alone....that was NOT how Shianne was going to do it. The minute my mom or I left the room Shianne would MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW MEOW for hours on end until one of us would come in the room and give her a good belly rub. She didn't want to stay and have her kittens, feed her kittens, or even sit with her kittens with out our support. My mom and I took turns sleeping by her box so that she would relax and stay in it. By 3 or 4 this morning she finally took to her kittens moved them from the box outside of the closet to the one inside the closet and sleep with them with out us having to be by her till about 7 this morning. She is now walking around the house meowing trying to get my mom or I do pet her. She has been a very good mommy so far and does come everytime her babies call.

The first baby that came is Shazu's marking with Shianne's color of light brown cinnamon, and the second one is Shianne's calico markings but with Shazu's white silver blue, and black. Very cute and doing well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment