Bye bye Facebook:)

So giving up Facebook was much needed for me. I feel like it was becoming such a habit and I was getting to involved in people's lives and decision which I have no right to judge or tell them right or wrong. I also hated find out things like my grandpa was in the hospital from a posting rather than a phone call from family. There are many reason why I need to take a break from that over social to much knowledge of nothing important Facebook life and really take the time to focus on what matters in life, God, my husband, baby, family and close friends.

This way I can write about what's going on in my life that I feel is impotent enough for you all to know about rather then doing a quick silly post that well....doesn't really matter how many thumb ups or comments I get! I feel as if I started to rely on other peoples opinions rather then just following what I know is right and wrong. I also feel as if this will give me a since of relief in no longer judging my friends because that's not what friends do. It is not our job to judge our friends but be honest with them even if honesty hurts.

All in all I think this will be a good break for me to open my eyes to better things and people:) I am still always reachable by email or phone if anything is needed!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment