Chronic Pelvic Pain!

Yesterday I decided to go for a short walk after work...bad idea... I came home made dinner sat down and could barley get back up. After the chronic pain set in, I decided to lay in the bath which brought some relief. As I got out I could barley use my legs. Shuffling to the bedroom and rolling into my bed no matter how I laid this constant chronic pain stuck with me. At 2:30 in the morning a found myself in the bath once again and then into the guest bedroom. My select comfort bed really has helped me through this pregnancy! I finally got some relief and slept off and on until I had to get up this morning at 6. Now having to get ready and go work in Mt.Vernon I have been dreading this morning for I am better than this early morning but still having to shuffle to walk. We are so close to being done! God please bring this baby soon!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment