Rough night!

What a rough night! Slept off and on till 3 am and then was up till 5 tossing and turning with cramps and normal pregnancy pain. Getting sick, tummy bug, going into labor? It was all unknown to me. Now this morning I am soaking in a warm bath to loosen the joints and subside the stomach pain that comes and goes with a tingling sensation in my back and legs and odd pains in preparation to make it through another day of work... The stomach pain is nothing like I have experienced so far in the contractions I have had. I assuming just a tummy bug of some sort. Going to see the doctor today I am going to have her check ears nose and throat so make sure I am not coming down with something. Oh man... What a great way to start the week:)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

0 comments:

Post a Comment